Monday, December 30, 2013

REVIEW! An interesting make-up remover!

A few weeks ago my mom introduced me to a make-up remover she has been using for quite some time now.

I have been pretty interested in beauty balms and I was thinking of picking one of from Clinique that I have had my eye on for a while. I was telling my mom about it and she whipped out this little jar of magic for me to try.

It's called Albolene. I have never heard of this product before but she said it's been around forever.
Albolene says that it's a moisturizing cleanser, which I find to be true. It removes your make-up so easily and quickly and leaves your skin so soft afterwards.



How you use this product is, you get a damp towel and simply dip the towel into the jar and wipe away your makeup. The first time I tried this I got my whole face wet and try to lather up the product onto my skin which did NOT work! It honestly scared me a little bit! haha. The second time I tried it I used it with the damp towel and my make-up just dissolved (even waterproof mascara!). You can leave this product on your face to double as a moisturizer, but I have a daily cleansing routine that I'm religious to so I cant imagine just leaving this on my skin, but my mom leaves it on and she loves it!

After the first time I used this product it took my make-up off so well that when I used my toner right after, there was no dirt or make-up on my cotton pad!

The consistency is a little jelly like, and fairly oily so thats why I was having trouble with it when I used it with water.

















Cute puppy photobomb :)




My mom bought this at Walgreens for about $12, I haven't checked it out myself yet but I take her word for it :) It's a 12oz tub so it lasts absolutely forever. I'm sure you can find it at CVS, amazon, etc.

I'm dedicated to this product now and it's such a great drugstore find, and hopefully you'll love it too!

Have fun!

xoxo Audrey

ps, look how cute these pups are :)

My bulldog, Brutus and my parents jack russell, Jack!


3 comments: