Monday, December 23, 2013

Best of the Best: MASCARA!

I've decided to start a new little series on my blog called "Best of the Best!" I decided to start it out with Mascara, so I'll be telling you five of my absolute my favorite mascaras that I always go back to! 


5. MAKE-UP FOREVER Smoky Lash Mascara
This mascara is a fairly dry formula, so you can either have a natural lash, or build it for a pretty dramatic lash with this product. I really love this mascara because all you need is a few coats to really achieve a great looking lash. This mascara is a volumizing mascara, but will hold a curl very well if you  use an eyelash curler. 


















4. Lancome Hypnose Mascara
I feel like this mascara is constantly hyped up, but for a very good reason! This mascara is such an all in one mascara. It volumizes, and lengthens in just a couple coats, and isn't too difficult to take off! 

















3. Maybelline the Falsies Mascara 
This mascara is so cheap, and gets the job done so well when it comes to mascara. Is is a fairly wet formula, so it takes a couple days to dry up a little bit and really gives you the effect you want. It takes me a few coats to get the lashes that I like with this mascara, but the effect it gives is so worth it!














2. L'Oreal Shocking Extensions Mascara
The Shocking Extensions mascara is one of those make-up items that I cannot live without. It makes my lashes so long with just a couple coats. It holds a curl all day, and is easy to wash off!

















1. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
This is seriously the best mascara that I have ever used. I think I started using this mascara when I was about 14! It gives you the most voluminous, and thick lashes in just a couple coats. It feels like a high-end mascara, and gives better results than some of my expensive mascaras. This mascara really reminds me of the Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, it's a pretty good dupe! L'Oreal Voluminous is always in my make-up bag!


















I hope you found this helpful, and encourage you to try out some new mascaras if you haven't tried any of these out before! 

Merry Christmas Y'all! 

xoxo Audrey



No comments:

Post a Comment