Tuesday, August 13, 2013

REVIEW! Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara


Y'all, I have a new all time favorite mascara. It might be the best drugstore mascara I've ever used. It's the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara.

Maybelline has the best drugstore mascaras in my opinion. I prefer them to all my high end mascaras! This mascara is a duel ended tube, one for your top lashes and a tiny wand for your bottom lashes. 

It seriously gives so much length and volume it makes my eyes look so much bigger! Hence the name, 'Big Eyes'. If you read my last blog post you're probably thinking I said the Flamed Out mascara is my new favorite. Well once that dried out I picked up this one and never looked back! 

This mascara is about $6 at any drugstore and so worth the cheap price tag! The only bad thing about this mascara is the small tube of product you actually get, so it dries out quicker and overall just runs out of the product quicker. But with the price being so low, it doesn't bother me! 

If you're running low on mascara, pick this one up, you won't be disappointed!

Xoxo Audrey 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! Thanks for the tips! Nice blog!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete