Monday, July 22, 2013

REVIEW! Covergirl Flamed Out mascara


All summer long I have been trying out different waterproof mascaras. I wear waterproof in the summer to help my eye makeup not smudge in the HOT HOT HEAT we have right now! Also, isn’t it such a pain when you spontaneously go swimming and then mascara slides down your face the whole time?

At the beginning of July I bought the new Covergirl Flamed Out mascara in the shade Very Black. I hadn’t really heard much of this mascara so I was pretty much in the dark when it came to knowing anything about it. It claims to add curl and volume to your lashes.
























I got the waterproof version, and I was really surprised on how it held up! I think it’s actually water resistant so it washes off very easily which I love, but held up in the pool and lake! It added TONS of length and volume to my lashes and didn’t clump them all together. And since it is waterproof it holds a curl very well.

The only downside to this mascara is I haven’t even had it a full month yet, and it started drying out around the third week after I bought it, so it doesn’t have a very long life after you open the tube!

This mascara is only about $5 so it’s not a huge deal to get another once it dries up! I highly recommend this mascara if you’re in the market for a great waterproof mascara!

Xoxo Audrey 

No comments:

Post a Comment