Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May Favorites!


My goal for the month of June is to blog a lot more! I neglected it once finals started and never really got back on track with blogging. So why not start off June on a good note with some May favorites!

The Milani lipstick in Dulce Caramelo was pretty much the only lipstick I wore the entire month of May! It’s a beautiful nude with gold shimmer in it-perfect for summer! I paired it with a nude lip gloss over the top and it was gorgeous! These lipsticks smell INCREDIBLE! And they’re only about $5 at the drugstore! 


















My favorite nail polish of the month was Essie’s Under Where It’s a really beautiful opaque lilac color that looks beautiful with a tan! This color really works well with all skin tones and will be one of my go to nail polishes all summer! This nail polish was on sale at H-E-B for $3! But I know everywhere else it is still $7-$8 a bottle.

















Since its getting really hot and humid outside, I’ve been taking extra good care of my hair lately! I have been really in love with the It’s a 10 Leave in Conditioner. It is so nourishing and leaves your hair feeling silky soft. This stuff is great for the summer time for your hair because it really helps with split and dry ends. I bought mine on sale at H-E-B for $15, so I’m not 100% sure how much the full retail price is!






















Revlon Lash Potion is my new favorite mascara! It gives great length, gives your lashes lots of thickness, and it’s a very black mascara! Plus the packaging is gorgeous! This mascara is about $5 at the drugstore!

















My go to favorite spring/summer scent is PINK Beach Sun Kissed body spray! This fragrance smells like vacation! It has a lot of coconut and sweetness to it! I love it! This is either $12-$15 at Victoria’s Secret. I bought mine last year so I can’t remember how much I paid for it!

















Even though its very hot and humid outside my hands still get really dry! But, since it is so hot outside I hate using my thicker hand creams in the summer so I bought the Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked hand cream in Tangerine.  This hand cream is $5, you get a ton of product, and it smells SO GOOD! It really moisturizes my hands without leaving them feeling greasy or sweaty! Haha that sounds really gross!






















I hope you enjoyed my May favorites! If you’re out and you see one of these products, pick it up! I know you’ll love it!

Xoxo Audrey 

2 comments: