Saturday, December 28, 2013

Best of the Best! Lipsticks

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm a huge mascara junkie! But after mascara, I think I'm a pretty huge lipstick junkie! I just think lipstick is one of those things that you can't have too many of. These are my five favorite lipsticks ever!

5. Revlon Pink Sugar
Pink Sugar is a really nice mix between a nude and a pink. It's pretty shimmery, so I usually wear it on its own, rather than with a gloss, but you can do whatever you want!














4. Milani Flirty Fuchsia
I love a hot pink lip, and Flirty Fuchsia is by far my favorite pink in my collection! It's really bright, but yet blue toned so it makes your teeth look whiter! I think this is a pink that any skin tone can pull off.





















3. MAC Rebel
I guess I should let you know now, I LOVE bold lips. Rebel is the perfect mix of a dark, yet bright lipstick. It's a dark plumy-pinky color that I love to whip out when the weather cools down.




















2. Milani Dulce Caramelo
This is the most perfect nude shade. It's pretty much a "my lips but better" color but with a hint of gold shimmer!



















1. MAC Ruby Woo
Ruby Woo is by far my favorite lipstick of all time! It's such a beautiful red color that is so flattering on everyone. It's a blue toned red, so it'll make your teeth look white also! But it's also matte, which is how I like to wear my bold lipsticks!




















Just a tip! If you ever want to make your lipstick matte, or more matte just use some powder over your lips or the same shade eyeshadow on your lips. For example if you are wearing a creamy red lip, if you have a red eyeshadow, or cranberry eyeshadow around simply press it onto your lips and it will give your lipstick more dimension and matte! If you don't have a matching eyeshadow, just use a translucent powder or simply your face powder onto your lips!

If you're scared of bold lips, hopefully you'll try these because they honestly look so good on everyone! Have fun!

xoxo Audrey



No comments:

Post a Comment