Monday, January 6, 2014

UD Naked3! Review and Swatches

So once I heard that Urban Decay was coming out with a Naked 3 palette, I immediately added it to my Christmas wish list! Now, I have all the previous Naked palettes (Naked 1, 2, and basics) so I thought I was at a pretty good advantage for reviewing the third one!















Now, as many of you probably heard, this palette is all rose-toned eye shadows that can create anywhere from an easy daytime look, to a super dramatic eye look.

The Naked line is a known as an everyday neutral palette that can be used for a wide variety of looks. Naked one is a more of a deeper, brownish tones, Naked2 has more cooler, taupe shades but still fairly similar to the first Naked pallet.


















[from left to right] Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart.

I really like this palette because it is so different from the first two. Urban Decay didn't repeat any shades like they did in the first and second palette, and they really steered away from the brown-taupe shades that are a big staple in the first two.


I also really like how this palette is so versatile for all different skin types. My mom, my sisters, my cousins, and myself all use this palette and we all love it. Our skin tones really vary in shades too so I really got to see all the different variations you can create with this palette with different skin tones.
















My overall verdict, of this palette is, it's worth every penny. Its so unique and different from the other Naked palettes, and just overall different from all my other palettes that I wouldn't want to pass this up. It's $52, but you get 12 full sized eyeshadows that last a really long time!

If you're looking to splurge on some new eyeshadows I would definitely give this one a shot. It's very beautiful and unique it's hard to pass up!

Have fun!

xoxo Audrey

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Thanks for sharing! I've been needing new eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete