Friday, January 10, 2014

Beauty on a budget!

Everyone loves a good bargain, and I know a lot of people don't like to spend a ton on beauty products. Over the years I have found some really good beauty products that are so cheap, they can fit into anyones budget!

I'll start off with face make-up; a great affordable foundation is the Maybelline Fit Me, also the Fit Me concealer is great! The Fit Me foundation gives a really nice, natural finish. It's not overly dewy, and it doesn't leave you super matte. It just enhances your skin and blurs imperfections. The Fit Me concealer is a great drugstore, affordable concealer. It's highly pigmented and covers very well, but not cakey or drying.



































Some great affordable blushes are the Elf Studio, the Elf Baked Blush, and regular Elf blushes. the Studio blushes are $3 and the baked and regular blushes are $2. They're highly pigmented and flattering for tons of skin tones. The only bad thing about this line is they don't have a ton of shade ranges, but all the shades are still beautiful. Some other great blushes are the Wet and Wild blushes. They are VERY pigmented and a little goes a long ways, but like the Elf blushes, they only have a few shades.
































































One of favorite bronzer is a super cheap one, NYC Sunny bronzer! Also, they make one of my favorite translucent powders which is NYC Smooth Skin Translucent powder. I think both of these products are around $2-$3. The Sunny bronzer is a great matte bronzer that doesn't look muddy or very obvious that you're wearing bronzer. I really love the Translucent powder because it keeps you matte if you're overly oily, and maintains a really natural look since you're not adding additional color to your face.






































I have a couple favorite brands that I like to go to for really cheap, but great quality eyeshadows. The Essence Beauty eyeshadows are so buttery, easy to blend, and highly pigmented shadows. The Wet and Wild eyeshadows also have the same qualities. Essence Beauty is a tricky brand to find. When I'm looking for the brand I tend to only see it at Ulta, and occasionally HEB! I think Wet and Wild is fairly easier to find than Essence so either shadows are high quality and CHEAP!





















































My holy grail, absolute favorite eyeliners of all time are the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner. These eyeliners are about $4 and they last so long! They're waterproof, they blend beautifully, they don't collect in the corners of your eyes, they don't bleed, and my favorite thing of all, they aren't difficult to remove at the end of the day! I have tried so many expensive eyeliners and they don't even compare to this Rimmel one! Scandaleyes liners beat out the Make-Up Forever waterproof liners, the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, the MAC liners, the Smashbox liners, etc (in my opinion!). I've tried them all and I think these are better!



















Essence and Wet and Wild also make great lip products. The Essence Stay With Me glosses are some of my favorite glosses and they're only about $2. Along with the Essence XXL Shine glosses. The Wet and Wild Megalast lipsticks ARE THE BOMB. They're so creamy, pigmented, pretty long lasting, and CHEAP! They're about $3.



























































I know everyone loves feeling fancy with high end products, but when it's on your face, no one can tell if it's high end or one of these cheap products I've mentioned! So hopefully you'll try some of these affordable options and fall in love with them!


Have fun!

xoxo Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment