Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Favorites!!


It’s that time again for my monthly favorites! I tried out a lot of new products in the month of March, some were duds, and some I completely fell in love with!

I have two eye shadow palettes that I have been constantly using in the month of March.

The first one is the Wet and Wild Comfort Zone palette. This palette is so versatile. All the colors in this palette are very beautiful and pigmented. It’s really easy to go from day to night with the palette! Plus the $5 price tag makes me love it so much more! 


















The second one is NARS And God Created the Woman palette. This palette comes with six eye shadows, an eye shadow brush, and an eye shadow primer.The shadows in this palette are classic NARS eye shadows that are very pigmented and easy to wear. This is a pricier palette-$59 bucks! (My fiancé Kris surprised me with this as a just because present!)















I was on the hunt for this product most of the month of March and I finally found it on sale at Ulta for $7! It’s the Alma Pineapple Enzyme Hawaiian Facial Scrub. It smells like your on vacation and leaves your skin feeling soft and bright. It was totally worth the wait (and the sale!).

















My favorite lipstick for the month is a bright, bold one! It’s MAC Viva Glam Nicki. Now this one came out a while ago, and if you’re wondering, it’s the first one that came out, not the second one! It’s a bright bubblegum Barbie pink that I love for spring. If you are not crazy about bright lips then you won’t like this one! You can get it for $15 at any MAC counter/store.



















My favorite mascara for the month was Maybelline The Rocket. This might be my new favorite drugstore mascara! It gives you such great length and volume with only two coats. It’s buildable and doesn’t clump or smudge. I got mine at Target for about $6.50.


















I got really tired of a powdery finish on my skin this month and I really wanted something to make me look a little dewy, but not shiny. I picked up NYX’s cream blush in Tickled at Ulta for $4! and completely fell in love with it. It’s a bright coral with gold shimmer and doesn’t make me look overly dewy or oily. It gives me a glow that I could never achieve 
with a powder blush. 



















Basically the only nail polish I wore for the month of March was Essie’s Clambake. Now I found this little gem on sale for $3!!!!!! At H-E-B and I know that was just sheer luck because I saw it at Ulta for full price the other day. It’s a really pretty orangey-red shade that looks so beautiful on the nails!


















My last favorite was a gift from my future sister-in-law! It’s Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity hairspray. This is a really flexible hold hairspray.  It doesn’t leave your hair crunchy and keeps whatever you’re trying to control in place all day! I saw this hairspray in store for about $16 and I saw it online for $19, so I’m not 100% sure what the actual retail price is! Sorry!



















So those were my March favorites! I hope you try some of them out and love them as much as I do!
Xoxo Audrey 

No comments:

Post a Comment