Saturday, April 13, 2013

REVIEW! Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation!


The past couple months I have been trying A LOT of new make-up, some I love and some I absolutely hated! Haha

I had a coupon to try out the new Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, which claims to be a primer, concealer, and a foundation all in one.









When I first tried this I hated it! I thought it was too cakey and the finish was VERY matte and powdery. What was weird was, I always go for a matte finish, but this finish was too matte for me! Even though I hated this product, I kept hearing such great things about it! I shoved it in my foundation drawer of my make-up collection and didn’t even think about it, but I STILL kept hearing how awesome it was!

I decided to try it out again, and use it with a damp Beauty Blender (or just a damp sponge would do) and only apply one layer of foundation and it looked SOOO GOOD!! It made me look very flawless and not cakey or too matte! It gave me great coverage and lasted all day without looking gross after an all daywear like it had the time before.


















So if you were looking for a longwearing foundation that has a matte, full coverage finish I would try this one! Now because this foundation can get really cakey pretty easily, I suggest using one layer with a light hand! The best way to apply this foundation would be with your fingers, a damp sponge, or a buffing brush with a light hand!


















I still wear a primer and concealer with this foundation and it just helps extend the longevity of this foundation. And for concealer, well, I can’t imagine going a day without concealer so I had to use some! Haha

I give this foundation two thumbs up! You can get this foundation at Target for $10!

I hope you try out this foundation and learn to love it as much as I do!

Xoxo Audrey 

Enjoy this cute puppy picture!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment