Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Beauty(and one non beauty!) Must Haves!!

Spring is my favorite time of year! It's the perfect weather since it gets sooooo hot in Texas during the summer! I love seeing all the trees come back to life, the flowers starting to bloom, all the spring colors, and sundresses! I have found some pretty perfect beauty items for spring that I'm really excited to get to use the next coming months! 

First off is lips! 
I'm really loving the new Maybelline Vivids lipstick line. My favorites are Vibrant Mandarin, and Shocking Coral.
Vibrant Mandarin
Shocking Coral 





















For a more neutral shade, the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade (this is a new shade that just came out for spring along with 3 other new shades!). It's a fairly sheer pink but gives your lips just enough color so you don't look dead! 



















I really like the Tarte Amazonian 12-Hour Blush in Frisky. This blush adds a beautiful pink glow to your cheeks and it really stays on for 12 hours! Another great spring blush is Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. It gives you a really beautiful coral, bronzy glow on the cheeks. 

Frisky























Luminoso





















One of my new favorite eyeshadows is from ELF and it's their new (well new to me) Baked Eyeshadows. My favorite is in the shade Enchanted, and it's so perfect for spring because it's a pinky gold shimmer that really opens up the eye. It actually makes your eyes look like they're glowing as well! ha! 





















I'm pretty obsessed with spring nail polishes! my favorites are China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, OPI Color So Hot it Berns, and China Glaze For Audrey (yes, I love this polish because it has my name in it, but it's also just a really beautiful color! haha). Flip Flop Fantasy is definitely more neon on the nails than in the bottle, so if you're not too crazy about bright colors on your finger nails, your toe nails might be home for this nail color!
Flip Flop Fantasy
Color So Hot it Berns

































For Audrey
My last favorite spring beauty item isn't really a beauty product! It's the Bath and Body Works candle in Tiki Beach. It literally smells like vacation! It's the perfect candle to burn during the spring to get you ready for vacation! 
























I've also been obsessed with coral this spring! Lips, nails, clothes, ANYTHING! haha
I hope you try some of these great spring items and love them just as much as I do! 
Whats your favorite thing about spring?

XOXO Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment