Tuesday, March 12, 2013

REVIEW! L'Oreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain


So I’ve had my eye on these new lip stains from L’Oreal since they came out a couple months ago, and I finally decided to pick a few up this weekend. I’ve heard that these are great dupes for the YSL Glossy Stains so I was really Interested to try them.

I got the shades (from top to bottom) 193 Eternally Nude, 183 Pink Resistance, 190 Endless Red, and 187 Infinite Fuchsia.










































































These have a strange texture. They feel wet and slick when you first apply them, but after a few seconds they turn creamy, almost a lipstick texture.  They have more of a sticky formulation so if you’re not a fan of sticky lip glosses then you might not like them.

These things definitely stain your lips, and the colors are really pigmented! They leave a really glossy finish, and don’t dry out your lips like most stains do.























(Eternally Nude, Pink Resistance, Endless Red, Infinite Fuchsia) I got mine at Target for around $7-$8 (The YSL glossy stains are $45!!! No thanks!)

If these fit your preferences of lip glosses, then you should definitely check them out! You won’t be disappointed!

Xoxo Audrey 

No comments:

Post a Comment